Friday, May 8, 2009

Welcome!

Earlier today I shared that I was hoping to start reading the Bible in one year. The idea quickly grew, and I'm happy that you all will be reading along with me.

I started this blog with the intention of giving everyone access. I know we might not want to share everything here, but maybe some observations or comments could be posted. Please note that the blog is closed; only authors are allowed to view it. So, if you would feel comfortable e-mailing a comment to the group, you should feel equally comfortable posting here.

I know this site may not be something often accessed or used, but I thought this would be a bit of a more permanent outlet than merely e-mailing. Also, posting here enables someone to catch up much easier than plowing through a ton of e-mail. I hope you'll join me as I post some of my thoughts here.

Our start date is Friday the 15th! I will put together a Google calendar or send out a reading schedule soon.

-Jake

4 comments: